How do i change my Nattype to Open from strict?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-27 15:01:19 - last edited 2020-03-30 03:11:44
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 3.14.3 Build 150610 Rel.64060n

I'm a content creator / streamer so making content is important for me.

However i'm having a hard time with my router. It's on Nat type Strict i've been lookin all over to make it Open but it's not helping.

I got UPnP active but i still got Nattype strict problems.

Please send me a answer or thoughts to what it could be

Options
2 Reply
Re:How do i change my Nattype to Open from strict?
2020-03-30 03:11:34 - last edited 2020-03-30 03:11:44

@Billy01 

Hi, you can open the port for the device which has NAT strict type via port forwarding /virtual server feature to solve your issue. 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:How do i change my Nattype to Open from strict?
2020-03-31 12:15:47
Hey Kevin_Z Thanks for your reply. I did look at the virtual Forwarding and i put up like 10 of them but that's the max i have to keep making new onces if i need it for that specific thing instead. There Must be a easier solution to this?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1664

Replies: 2

Related Articles