Can't connect printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't connect printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't connect printer
Can't connect printer
2020-03-29 15:00:26
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

After setting up the network successfully and linking a number of computers and smartphones, I am trying to connect a printer through ethernet. The cable is plugged properly in the printer and in one of the Deco stations. However, the printer can't be found. Even the Deco app can't see it. What am I missing?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't connect printer
2020-03-30 02:15:24

@jpk47 

Hello, please check the IP address and gateway obtained by the printer, please ensure that it obtains from Deco automatically. 

You can ping the IP address of printer from another local laptop and show me the screenshot. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-03-30 21:26:35

@Kevin_Z 

thank you for your answer. I thought Ethernet would be easier and faster to connect than WiFi. However, I was able to install the printer via WiFi. So I will try Ethernet at a later time, or maybe not. After all, the printer is not a device that needs Ethernet speed. So I can keep this Ethernet port free for another device.

Thanks and all the best.

Options
2020-03-31 01:55:22

@jpk47 

Thanks for your valued reply. 

You can take some time to test its performance, nay update, be free to let you know, 

Good day. 

Options