deco m4 not blocking adult content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

deco m4 not blocking adult content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
17 Reply
Re:deco m4 not blocking adult content
2020-12-06 22:11:15

@waynegr 

Hello,

I have the same issue: on one laptop it is not possible to block an adult content.

Single pages stop is working, but globally the content is available.

However on the second laptop it works.

TPLINK could you kindly take care? It is not the first case of the problem with blocking of adult content.

Regards 

Options
2020-12-28 12:53:32
Yeah. Gave back these units and went for m5 units. Worth the extra buck as much more stuff in there and filters are working. Do t know why they chose to have two solutions for same technologies... pitty
Options
2020-12-28 14:09:01

@waynegr Tplink was unable to solve the problem.  Only way around the problem is to keep adding websites as you find them to the block list. That however defeats the purpose for those wanting to block content from young eyes. Strange how Tplink seemed almost clueless as to how to fix the problem.

Options
2021-06-20 10:00:44 - last edited 2021-06-20 10:02:23

@waynegr Você precisa de conteúdo regularmente? Existem algumas boas fontes onde você pode obter escritores de qualidade para o seu conteúdo. Experimente esta https://olatcc.com.br/comprar_monografia e curta um conteúdo de qualidade.

Options
2021-07-14 09:34:14

@waynegr TP link will NEVER have any solutions as their famous answer to users is "Sorry don't know and cannot" A CHEAP PRODUCT and don't expect much. 

Options
2021-07-15 02:35:32

@rockhopper23 

Hi, the database of the Adult has been updating all the time, but there are always several new websites that have not been added;

It is suggested that you could submit APP feedback and add the unblocked websites, then send it to us so that we could update the database on a regular basis;

As for how to submit the feedback: please go to Deco APP>Overview>settings on the top left>help>suggestions;

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-09 23:20:13

@waynegr mam sorry to say unless you add the web addresses in by hand you are just SOL. It is such a joke to say you offer parental control and not actually do anything. If I could get my money back I would. I even set it all the way down to child and it still allows anything adult content related. Take it back of your within your return window. 

Options
Related Articles