RE 200 unable to connect with router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-30 19:31:21
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

HI GOOD EVERYONE 

Please can I get help on this, After the internet company boosting the internet, the wifi extenders is not working anymore , which I have Re200 and N300. I have been contact the internet, they said nothing wrong from their siad. And I tried reset the extenters , and tried differnet way to do the connecting, but still not working. When I do the webside connecting, the exdenter's wifi is coming up but their no internet in it, and from the state there shows no signal . also when I do the setup it says NO HOST NETWORK CONNECTION. PLEASE help with this problem. thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:RE 200 unable to connect with router
2020-03-31 03:46:13

@aaron1111 

What is the led status of the RE200? Please use the main router's wifi password to configure the RE200. 

After you finished the configuration, please log into the web UI of the RE200 and take a screenshot of the status page and send it to us. 

Please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Besides, what is the model number of the main router? 

Good day. 

Options
Re:RE 200 unable to connect with router
2021-04-26 23:53:49

@aaron1111 Same issue ... and yes the passwords are correct.. piece of garbage product.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 964

Replies: 2

Related Articles