Unstable internet service in archer c58

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-31 13:54:12
Model: Archer C58  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello I have faced browsing stuck and internet connectivity issue in this router i have use other one its works good any update how to resolve this issue i have check ethernet cable with laptop its works good 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unstable internet service in archer c58
2020-04-01 02:13:15

@Osjashah 

Do both 2.4GHz and 5GHz lose internet? What about the wired connection?

What is the light status of the C58 when the connection drops ou?

When the network stops working, please check the IP address and default gateway with your computer connected to the modem/router separately and show me the status-details page. Instruction as below:https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/ 

Try to log into the web UI of the Archer C58 and change the wireless settings, including the wireless network name and password. 

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 1

Related Articles