Votes

Can't configure the times when the wifi should be active?

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-01 20:59:29 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:28:57

I just installed the Deco M4 and I just assumed that it had the possibility to set the times the wifi should be active. I usually turn wifi off during nights and find it

kind of disapointing that such a new device lacks this functionality.

Is this something you are planning to add soon?

Regards Martin

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't configure the times when the wifi should be active?
2020-04-02 03:09:04 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:28:42

@Martinsj 

Hi Martin, the Deco M4 does not support wireless schedule yet, you can turn it off at night as a workaround for now.

We have noted this request and will forward it to our product managers. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Can't configure the times when the wifi should be active?
2020-04-02 06:25:22 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:28:42

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you, if I could give you some extra inputwould be awesome if it was possible to set time timers per Hub, so for example turn of all except the one in the garage, I guess this will be hard to do since one is the master:)

I will use regular power timers in the meantime.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 825

Replies: 2