Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
30 Reply
Re:A lot of problems with the Archer AX6000
2021-04-16 22:57:01 - last edited 2021-06-02 18:07:51

Estou vivenciando os mesmos problemas. Apesar de no aplicativo Tether mostrar a rede wi-fi visível e com conexão com a internet, o aplicativo também indica que os dispositivos estão corretamente conectados ao modem, todavia, após um período de inatividade, os dispositivos param de acessar a internet via wifi. Sempre preciso reiniciar o modem TPLink Archer AX6000 para resolver o problema. Isso ocorre diversas vezes durante o dia.

"I'm facing the same problem. The Tether app is showing the wi-fi network and a stable and fast internet conection, the Tether app also is showing the devices conected in the network, thoug, after period of inactivity in the network, a few devices stop to access the internet by wi-fi conection (others still can access and those in the cable conection always can). I always have to reboot the modem TPLink Archer AX6000 to solve the problem with the devices that lose wi-fi conection. It's happen many times a day."

Options
Re:Alot of problems with the Archer AX6000
2021-04-20 01:38:55

@ChapeuBR 

Sorry that we only provide English Service for Global users, so we tried to translate your question into English and continue to help you. Wish your understanding.

Ensure you are running the latest firmware on the AX6000, you can download it from the below website:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax6000/v1/#Firmware

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-06-01 04:59:41

@Kevin_Z 

Dear Kevin!

I have an ax6000 v1 with the latest firmware. 

Still randomly rebooting. 

I have too an x5400c . Its correct

You have a good solution? Thx

Options
2021-06-01 08:50:25

@Woodszer 

Hello, I saw some customers on the US community discussing this reboot issue months ago, and some solved it by replacing the original power adapter, is this possible for you to have a test that by replacing the original power adapter with the same voltage, which is equal or higher with respect to the average?

Just to confirm, when did this reboot issue happen, and when did you purchase the AX6000? Please do confirm if it is hot when it reboots, remember to put it at a well-ventilated location.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-06-02 18:01:31

@Kevin_Z The problem is not that the modem is autorebooting, the issue is, because a constant wi-fi problem, showing in a few devices near the modem that I don't have internet connection, I have to manually reboot the modem many times a day.

Options
2021-06-02 18:59:51

@ChapeuBR 

I too have this problem.

I wrote the support earlier and just gave up... theres not much to do. You spent waaayyyy too much money on garbage im afraid. If you can, go get a refund.

As for myself, I am stuck with this excuse for a wifi router

Options
2021-06-03 01:53:51

@ChapeuBR 

Thank you very much for your clarification. Are you using the AX6000 with an Onemesh extender? What is the model of it? What if you leave the Onemesh extender from the Onemesh network, and only connect to the router via the wireless without Joining Onemesh, will this make any difference?

Please also confirm if the Smart Connect is enabled or not, you can try to disable it, then modify the 5G wireless settings, such as channel and channel width, then reboot both the router and extender to check if the connection is stable.

Options
2021-06-03 01:56:52

@Achnito 

Hi, please update the router firmware to the latest version, then reset it to factory defaults, reconfigure it from scratch again to check if the issue will be fixed:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax6000/v1/#Firmware

Options
2021-06-03 06:30:41

@Kevin_Z 

Did and done a while back. While it did make the problem occur less often it is still a big issue.

Options
2021-06-03 06:44:30

@Achnito 

Can we have the 5G wireless settings now on the AX6000? Please show us the screenshot, you can cover the SSID and password for any security concerns.

BTW, what are the devices that frequently disconnect from the network? It is suggested to change the wireless settings on the router, such as channel, channel width, and security (WPA2-PSK, AES), then reboot the router, and reconnect the devices to confirm.

Options
Related Articles