Why does my iPad default to the main hub even though it has a better reception on the extender?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why does my iPad default to the main hub even though it has a better reception on the extender?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-06 08:34:18
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have my extender in the kitchen and main router in the hall.....I get a better signal on the extender but every time I go to use the iPad it has defaulted to the main router and I have to go through the procedure of selecting the extender each time....would welcome any advice 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Why does my iPad default to the main hub even though it has a better reception on the extender?
2020-04-08 11:37:28

@CCCCCC 

You can try to setup the same wireless network name for the extender; while I have to say it is related to the iPad itself. Whether it supports fast roaming or not will affect it.

Good day. 

Options