Streaming services not working on Wi-Fi, LAN works fine. youtube, twitch, etc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-07 09:15:55 - last edited 2020-04-08 06:55:58
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.10.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190521 Rel.38696n

Hello, well as the title says, I am not able to watch youtube or twitch on my mobile devices. I am guessing it is WMM option, but I can not disable it at all. Help please!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Streaming services not working on Wi-Fi, LAN works fine. youtube, twitch, etc
2020-04-08 06:55:41 - last edited 2020-04-08 06:55:58

@Permetris 

Do all devices connected to the TL-MR6400 failto access streaming services? With your computer connected to it, please ping the website which you cannot access, like Youtube and show us the ping results. 

And what is the current hardware and firmware version of the TL-MR6400? Please check its country version as well, you can find it on the back panel of the actual device, next to the model number. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Streaming services not working on Wi-Fi, LAN works fine. youtube, twitch, etc
2020-04-08 07:44:39

@Kevin_Z 

So I noticed that I can not connect to the Riot Client of League of Legends also. So the router excludes certian types of connection. But I can connect to Youtube over my PC, but I can not over phones.

Pinging Youtube is fine. It seems that this device has certian problems with my providers 4G network, when I switch to 3G, it works alright but it is way too slow. I tried placing my phone SIM card in the router, and everything works again, which is a card from a different ISP.

I hope I uploaded the ping correctly.

thanks

File:
Capture.PNGDownload
Options
2020-04-08 07:45:15
Also, the hardware on this device is Hardware Version:TL-MR6400 v4 00000002
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 3

Related Articles