Deco P7 adapter blinks orange and green

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-13 13:26:29
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

The LED in the adapter of my secondary Deco P7 units are switching between green and orange. 5 seconds green, 1 second orange.

The light in the adapter for the primary unit, which is connected to my modem, is steady green.

The LED on all the P7's is steady green.

What does that blinking on the adapter mean? Does it have something to do with the power adapter fallback?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco P7 adapter blinks orange and green
2020-04-24 12:24:04

@DominiqueP 

If the LED on the power adapter is not solid green means that the powerline backhaul network is poor or even not established. It's suggested to connect the power adapter to a different wall socket for a try.

Options
2020-04-24 14:17:11

@TP-Link_Deco Thanks for the answer. Just to be sure: the LED should be solid green? How do I know if the powerline backhaul is actually in use?

Options
2020-04-26 08:00:36

@DominiqueP 

The LED on the Deco should be solid green, it means the Deco is working.

If the LED on the adapter is solid green, it means the PLC backhaul is established and signal is good.

Options