No Internet Connection while all LED are still ON

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-14 03:30:17
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v007e. 0 Build 190123 Rel.58101n

Hi.

I'm on NBN via FTTN connection and sometimes my modem will lose internet connection. While this is no strange news, but the modem's LED lights are still on up when this happens. So I will suddently have no internet on my devices like mobile phone but when I look at the modem, the Internet & DSL light are all still up and ON. Shouldn't these light go out of flashing when there is no internet? Rebooting the modem seem to solve the issue but this will happen again after a few days....  While this is happening I log into my modem's admin page and I can still see related IP addresses for the internet and all other functions seem to be working fine. Then few minutes late I will notice the DSL light would start flashing to re-sync but the stranger thing is that the Internet light still remains ON?

I don't know if this has anything to do with the new firmware which I recently updated, and unfortunately I didn't think to backup the previous version to roll-back to. So I can't really be sure if it is the firmware that's causing issues or its the modem. I called my ISP (Aussie Broadband) and they check on their end and said there is no issue on their end. The termination of the connection was on the user end....

Hope someone can share some light on this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 932

Replies: 0