RE200 Range Extender connected wirelessly to router but connected devices has no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE200 Range Extender connected wirelessly to router but connected devices has no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-14 08:53:51
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I setup the device several times, and each time with the same result. The range extender connected to the router wirelessly, but when my devices connect to the extender, they connect but it shows it has no internet. Please help with the issue.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 Range Extender connected wirelessly to router but connected devices has no internet
2020-04-21 11:58:50

@vcml Please help to confirm the following information, then I can provide further help.

1. You can access to the internet when connect to router wifi directly, right?

2. What's the model No. of your wireless router? It's the router name on its label, it's helpful if you could provide a picture of this label.

3. Is there any function enabled on your router, such as access control, Mac filtering? Please disable this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1389

Replies: 1