tplink vr300 archer firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-15 20:33:31
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.8.0 v009c.0 Build 181214 Rel.51117n

so ı got this modem recently and ı have a lot of issues with it. ı have ethernet and wifi connection with different devices at the same time. ı am getting unstable ping result both 5ghz and 2.4 ghz on my laptop which uses Wİ Fİ. so ı am from TURKEY. ı play CSGO and sometimes ping reaches 999ms and its unacceptable. what should ı do. how can ı get my wifi connection more stable. ethernet connection on my desktop looks fine; low ping etc.

Options
1 Reply
Re:tplink vr300 archer firmware update
2020-05-19 16:03:10

@barisgkuyu I have the same problem with the exact same router. It is pretty frustrating that after seeing a lot of people saying good stuff about it then actually using it which turns out messed up.

barisgkuyu wrote

so ı got this modem recently and ı have a lot of issues with it. ı have ethernet and wifi connection with different devices at the same time. ı am getting unstable ping result both 5ghz and 2.4 ghz on my laptop which uses Wİ Fİ. so ı am from TURKEY. ı play CSGO and sometimes ping reaches 999ms and its unacceptable. what should ı do. how can ı get my wifi connection more stable. ethernet connection on my desktop looks fine; low ping etc.

Hangi internet sağlayıcısını kullanıyorsun?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 863

Replies: 1