No Connection on Wireless Devices if LAN Cable is connected to LAN Ports of my router.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Connection on Wireless Devices if LAN Cable is connected to LAN Ports of my router.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-17 09:08:58
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.18.1 Build 171030 Rel.43957n

I have a Gaming Rig which is connected to the router via CAT6 Lan Cable and at the same time some wireless devices are connected to the router (But every wireless device is showing Limited Sign/ No Internet Connection Sign). At start, for few days after restoring it to factory default, it was working fine but last night, something strange happen. Whenever i disconnect my LAN cable from LAN PORTS of router, wireless devices  are automatically connected to internet via router but if i try to connect my LAN cable to LAN PORTS of my router, wireless devices will be disconnected from Internet and i will not be able to serve anythinng. Internet is available but no internet connection to wireless devices connected to router wireless if a LAN cable is connected to LAN PORTS of my router.

This is the Status of my Router Configuration

Wireless Statistics

I have already tried numerous thing but no success. I even tried to factory reset the router multiple times but no use..

Anyone having the same problem or have a solution. Please someone guide me.

Options