Deco M4 slow speed @2.4Ghz
Hi guys, i'm using a 3 PACK DECO M4 whole home wifi for my house. But speeds at 2.4Ghz are slow and accompanied with high pings. 50mbps ~ 220ms
What I have done to investigate the problem:
- Use wired ethernet among the three decos, all getting expected speeds.
- Moved deco to appropriate positions, still the same
- Disabled 2.4Ghz - not possible, some devices use 2.4ghz
- Re-setup deco, still the same
- Rebooted deco, still the same
When I checked the link speed at Wi-Fi settings in windows, link speed reported 150mbps, when connected to 5ghz, link speed is 433mbps.
In addition, it looks like the Deco prefers devices to connect to 2.4ghz, is there a way to resolve the link speed and band preference?