VR600 NL firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR600 NL firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VR600 NL firmware
VR600 NL firmware
2020-04-18 01:13:15
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: NL version

Hi,

İ have vr600 v2.1. i have written about my issue before. Shortly i bought this modem because of auto restart options. When i used eu firmware, it didn't work. İ called support line, send it to support office and i tried to find solution here but there was no effective solution. Finally i loaded NL firmware and it started to work. 

This year tplink published new EU firmware 2020 and i cant load it because it gives error 4053. Again i asked to all channels to solve it but i got nothing.

Today i noticed that NL firmware has been deleted from tplink web site. 

İ have some questions:

1- why have u deleted NL firmware?

2- how is it possible that tplink cannot find a solution to solve error 4053?

3- i have read all form, lots of people make their modem downgrade but there is no solution. Why? (For some models possible)

4 - i paid money for auto start options and it didnt work. Why do u sell product which works not properly?

5- i think as a company policy u wanna sell your products only for one time to your clients. is that true? İf not, why dont u solve that stupid downgrade problem or why dont u publish true upgrade? i promise i will never buy tplink products again and i will not suggest!

Options
3 Reply
Re:VR600 NL firmware
2020-04-19 13:36:16

@heyigun  i have same problem with VR600 v2 with beta firmware and can't return , have you solutions to help me , have you find firmware to return?

Options
2020-04-20 00:11:58

@CADIxx 

Unfourtanely i couldn't.

Tplink doesn't help about that. They publish firmware but doesn't take any responsibility. 

They just sell it and you are alone with modem.

How is it possible, we can downgrade or upgrade. İt is only a modem, not specific electronics. i think we should prefer another brand because tplink ingore us! 

Options
2020-04-21 17:14:47

@CADIxx 

Hi, i found solution. İ will have written in 3 hours. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 723

Replies: 3

Related Articles