Buying Single Units

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Buying Single Units

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Buying Single Units
Buying Single Units
2020-04-19 08:10:56

I've recently decided to setup a Powerline Network at home. I've done a bunch of research and opted for TP-Link's offerings.
I'm setting up a fairly large home network, mostly non-wifi, with different requirements at most of the "output" nodes.

I have several different questions, which aren't tied to specific models.

=====

Have I correctly understood that, with the exception of the WPA8630P model, it's not possible to buy single units? Only possible to buy "Kits" in which (generally) one of the units has fewer features.

Is there anyway to buy, for example, a PA8030P unit on it's own, without also paying for a PA8010P unit in the PA8033P kit?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Buying Single Units
2020-04-23 08:48:48

@Brondahl 

Dear customer

Except for TL-WPA8630P, we do have other powerline device that could be purchased individually.

But those single-unit devices are only wireless capable ones.

For example, TL-WPA8630P, TL-WPA4220, those with a letter "W" represents that this device supports wireless, but you don't want the wireless function, right?

So there is no way we could get a single TL-PA8010P currently...

Hope these info helps

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1

Related Articles