Cant access my normal ip internet with AV1000 TL-PA7010

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-19 16:52:44
Model: TL-PA7010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

I have been trying a lot of times to see if it is possible to change the IP address that powerline create to communicate to each other powerline.

In my home I have a kit of powerlines which one is connected to the main router and the other is in my workshop. I would like somehow to ping from my computer on my workshop to my main router because my Internet Ip is 192.168.1.xx and the powerline are always changing the IP address and at the moment are with 176.79.37.1 in my workshop, so as the networks are different I can not ping. Is there a possible way to fix this?

I hope some understand my problem, and I am sorry if i am posting in the incorret place, but I really need help.

Awaiting answer.

Best regards.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant access my normal ip internet with AV1000 TL-PA7010
2020-05-02 18:50:15
Boa tarde Ricardo eu comprei a mesma powerline do que tu na quinta feira, no entanto eu não estou a conseguir extender a internet pela casa só dá ligando o cabo, será que conseguias ajudar? Obrigado Cumprimentos, Gonçalo Fernandes
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 587

Replies: 1