Can't connect to network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't connect to network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't connect to network
Can't connect to network
2020-04-19 18:14:44

Hi,

I just go a new tp link AV600 powerline starter kit. I followed the quick installations guide.

all the LEDs of he adapter that connected to my router are on while the Ethernet LED (the buttom one) in the second adapter is off, means no network. 

I can't understand how to fix it and make them work.

Any help would be appriciated!

Thanks  

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't connect to network
2020-04-23 09:04:47

@Rotem_Shavit 

May I ask the model of your TP-Link powerline products?

The ethernet LED is off means that the ethernet port is currently not in use, I suppose you have misunderstood the LED explanation.

If you connect one of them to your router, another to your computer, can this computer successfully access Internet?

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-04-23 09:20:21
Hi, Eventually i got it to work so it is all works just fine now. Thank you!
Options
2020-04-23 09:23:06

@Rotem_Shavit 

Great, glad to hear that the issue was resolved.

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 767

Replies: 3

Related Articles