P9 Device List is empty in the App - cannot manage any devices!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-21 13:45:31
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20190731 Rel. 19372

This is extremely frustrating. I have been using the P9 for a few weeks, during which time the device list showed everything on my network. Over the weekend, I installed the app on my wife's phone, but the device list would not populate. Later, I tried adding/removing devices from my kids' profiles, but the changes would not save. I eventually tried uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling it. Now, I have no devices in the list on my phone either. I have installed the app on two other phones, both with the same results. For whatever reason, I cannot see or manage any devices on my network. I can still connect to the internet, but I cannot use any of the advanced features of the router. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:P9 Device List is empty in the App - cannot manage any devices!
2020-04-29 09:35:28

@hoobass 

Hi 

Our engineer will email you, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.                      

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Good day.

Options