Two extenders with one router issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-22 19:39:24
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 build 20190124

Hello there,

I got two extenders RE450 & RE650 and I'm trying to connect them both to the main router. RE650 is the 1st extender connected to the main router. Then, the RE450 is also connected to main router but when I move the RE450 to inside on of the rooms, it does not show that it is connected.

i tried to get it more closer to the main router and it actually connected. It is saying that both extenders covers 12000 & 14000 sq.ft but I live in an apartment so, router & both extenders are in the same floor.

What could be the issue with the 2nd was extender RE450??

i have also tried to connect the 2nd extender to to the 1st extender but it shows no internet connectivity.

note that all SSID passwords are the same for all router, 1st & 2nd extenders. The only difference is the name of the SSIDs.

Eyad

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two extenders with one router issue
2020-04-23 09:19:16

@EyadB How far is RE450 from your router? Many walls.

The wifi signal can be weaken by the walls and obstacles, if that's too much, RE450 may not connect to the wifi.

Please check this: How to improve my wireless speed or range?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 661

Replies: 1

Related Articles