Mobile Phone cuts out after a few seconds of using WIFI calling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-25 14:12:14
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I'm using 3x Deco M4's in my home a along with one deco m3w to help the signal along in a hard to reach area of my home. All the latest firmware etc etc.

Issue is that whenever any of us in the house make a call using WIFI calling it cuts out after five seconds. Total nightmare. I have to turn the wifi off on my phone to make calls. im using  ID mobile but having read online it can happen with any network.

Happens everywhere in the house. I've tried using port forwarding. No difference. Moving devices. Nothing works...help! Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Mobile Phone cuts out after a few seconds of using WIFI calling
2020-05-09 12:19:35

@BigPest2724 

To better help you, please help to confirm the following information.

1. Who is your ISP?

2. What's the port have you tried to open before?

3. The Wi-Fi calling cuts off after five seconds, when the problem happening, is your phone still connected to your Deco's Wi-Fi and have internet access?

4. What's the model number and OS version of your phone? Have you tried on different phones?

Options