Widget on Today screen IPadOS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-14 07:13:26
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I notice that the Widgets on the Today screen on IPadOS don't change to reflect the current status of the device.

To explain, I have two HS110's that show up and operate correctly. I can see the widgets on the Today screen with ON & OFF buttons underneath.

I expected to be able to press either button and the status would update accordingly to show it was either on or off. This doesn't seem to be the case, so the only way I can check the device state is to go into the app itself.

This isn't a problem the device is in the same room as I can see if it's on, but it's an inconvenience if the plug is on another floor.

Is this correct or am I missing something in the setup?

File:
5C54BA5D-2BE7-4C19-B448-59E92EEB56CF.jpegDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Widget on Today screen IPadOS
2020-06-11 12:09:55

@Marty01 

Currently, it is what you described and we do agree with you this would be a great feature to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 1

Related Articles