Connect the same Kasa Spot Pan Tilt camera to 2nd device on same network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-21 02:00:45
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

G'day,

I have two Kasa Spot Pan Tilt KC110. One monitors my house while I am away, and the other was bought to monitor my Mum's house.

The second one is naturally on a different WiFi network. No problem as the camera has connected to one device - my iPad. The problem is getting it to connect to my iphone.

The strange thing is that with all the sane settings two routers, the first camera has successfully connected to both the iPad and the iPhone, only the new camera does not appear to have any way to connect to thw iPhone after first cnnecting to the iPan.

I cannot find any information on how to do this and how it did it on the first camera.

Any pointers?

I do not know what the hardware version is, or the firmware version. The two were purchased just months apart, and the canera did a firmware update as soon as it connected on the iPad. Nothing on the stickers on the camera.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect the same Kasa Spot Pan Tilt camera to 2nd device on same network
2020-05-21 02:06:21

@Ian_AW 

I did this over an hoir ago, and all seemed impossible.

Then, AFTER posting the previous message I went back to review some settings to see if I had overlooked something, and there is was all connected and working!

Is there a time before things get synced up?

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 696

Replies: 1