Deco M5 Power Cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 Power Cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M5 Power Cable
Deco M5 Power Cable
2020-05-26 06:47:33
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I need a new power cable for the Deco M5. I cannot find where to purchase this. I have emailed the Sales team but no one has responded. I have tried getting in touch with any retailer to see if they might have a cable I can purchase and I cannot find anyone who has one to sell. 

Can someone please help me source out a power cable for the Deco M5 please. Thank you.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco M5 Power Cable
2020-05-27 09:42:23

@skapo 

Hello,

Why you need a new power cable? If it's faulty, you may contact the tech support to check if it's under the warranty.
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support
Good day. 

Options
2020-05-28 02:16:34

@TP-Link_Deco Thanks for the reply. I bought an M5 second hand and it did not come with a cable, which is why I am trying to buy one. Is there anywhere I can purchase one?

Options
2020-05-28 10:06:46

@skapo 

We do not sell the original power cable separately, you may try to contact your retailer to ask for the power cable.

Options
2021-04-14 00:39:32

@skapo Good luck. After months - literally about 10 months! - of going back and forth with TP-Link tech support, I finally gave up and just used a regular USB-C cable connected to a USB-C PD adapter. Works just fine with that. You'd think a replacement power cable would be about the easiest thing in the world, but instead it was easily the worst tech support experience I've ever had. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1663

Replies: 4

Related Articles