Reboot Schedule Archer c6 in AP mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-26 14:12:32
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

HI,

How can I set a reboot schedule in AP mode?

Kind regards,

Marco

Options
6 Reply
Re:Reboot Schedule Archer c6 in AP mode?
2020-05-26 15:39:24

@hansem72 

Hi,

I looked for same thing. It seems it is not possible in Access Point mode.

The only way to do this, is to use a plug programmer to switch off power during 1 minute.

I do not know if the C6 and it’s power plug like this if it is done very often.

Options
2021-06-29 07:01:30

@hansem72 

Check this FAQ.

"... other functions supported by both Router Mode and Wireless Access Point Mode, including Led Control, Auto Reboot, Time Settings, USB Sharing and Wi-Fi Schedule, would still keep alive after changing modes. "

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-09-28 02:04:48

@hansem72 

I am seeing the same thing - Auto Reboot / Reboot Schedule does not remain in the menu after switching to access point mode.

I am not sure if the auto reboot will still work if you configure it in router mode, then switch to access point mode.

Options
2021-09-29 02:53:28

@Hamlyn 

Hi, as we confirmed, the auto-reboot should still work when the router is switched to AP mode, you can have a check.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-02-21 18:59:23

@Kevin_Z 

Could you please be more specyfic ?

What user should do in order to setup reboot schedule while TP is runing already AP mode ?

I got my TP link in AP mode and I can NOT see reboot schedule avaliable in menu

To do so I need to change AP mode to router which require reboot

Options
2022-02-21 19:07:33

@hansem72 I've set the reboot up in router mode and then set it to AP mode. I now assume it reboots, havent checked this as its scheduled 3.00 am. How can I check?

Options