Can this forum be broken into sub-forums for each type of Deco product?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-28 01:31:48
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: na

I really only care about P9 posts but I'm wading through a ton of other posts for products that work differently and don't apply to me.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can this forum be broken into sub-forums for each type of Deco product?
2020-05-29 10:51:18

@monahancj 

You can type Deco P9 in the search bar, it will help to find the posts for the Deco P9.

Options
2020-05-29 17:52:36

@TP-Link_Deco Yes, but the results in "Best Match" order are in a seemingly random date order.  If I sort by date order then results for different models are included on the first page. 

Also, each post in a thread is in the search results, not just the thread topic.  This makes for a lot more scrolling than necessary.  I thought forum software was solved 10 or 15 years ago.  This feels like a summer intern's project written from scratch.

Options
2020-06-01 10:00:35

@monahancj 

Thank you for your feedback, we will keep recording the same kind of request, and then we can forward it to our product engineer and they can work on it.

If there are any updates, we will upload it soon.

Good day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 3