Sky Q cant access My Account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-28 20:15:45 - last edited 2020-05-29 02:51:35
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

Hope someone can help.

Ive had SkyQ fitted. It is linked to the router on WiFi.

I can download from on demand and I can stream throught Spotify etc. But i cannot access My Account or anything else withing the My Account options on the SkyQ box. Also if i download amything from the Catch Up section, then all other devices connected on wifi suddenly hang and no internet trafficgoes through until the Vatch Up programme has finished downloading

Ive chamged it to be a wired connection amd same issues.

Ive then disconnected the router and plugged in the router that my isp had provided and then linked the SkyQ box to it and everything works within My Account.

I chamged back to the TPLink router and problems return.

I have gone throught the settings on the router and chamged the DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Ive also tried changing the wifi channel, tested channel 1,6 and 11.

I find it odd that most of the stuff on SkyQ works, its just anything under My Account section.

As it all works using my isp provided router, the issue is obviously to do with settings on the TPLink router.

I want to keep using the TPLink router as the wifi is much better around the house than the router provided by my isp.

Any ideas?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Sky Q cant access My Account
2020-06-06 20:49:26

Anyone have any ideas?

or contact details for someone to help?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356