Too many TP link products

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-29 12:17:16

Hi...I have re-written this so many times and have tried to find the answe on the internet myself but can not. SO....

I started with a TP-Link archerc3200 modem and also 2 ap1200 powerline adapters to pick the internet up in the bedroom which is not far away. so the powerline adapters just plugged into my Apple TV in the bedroom via the Ethernet cable...very simple (ish)
I have just bought the m4 mesh units for better wifi and now I feel I'm plugging too many devices in for what is needed. (I live in a rural part of spain so I only get wifi but at 45 gig download) since I started adding the mesh, my internet is just haywire one minute 40g download and the next ... 1 gig if I'm lucky 

For example do the powerline adapters have a better signal and could it be the powerline adapters taking more bandwidth because it is plugged in at the same time as the deco?could there be a "conflict of interest" across all my devices? Luckily, they are all TP-Link which should hardwire via cable into my bedroom Apple TV...Should I use the m4 mesh as purely wifi and keep the powerline adapters for Ethernet or should I take the powerline adapters out completely?

i have checked out the download seperate from the router so it is definatly...hopefully just a set up thing 

can anyone please help ....your my only hope x

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 0

Related Articles