HP Laptop Windows 10 Connection Problem with Deco E4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-02 12:04:54
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My laptop is HP 15-db1084nt. Constantly, deco e4 internet connection is lost for HP Laptop. 

I setup again Deco E4, but it is not work and the problem still remains. My HP laptop drivers are up to date.

Other devices like Asus Laptop, Samsung Laptop, Huawei Phones and LG TV work well and there are not connection problem for these devices.

Also my HP Laptop connects other wifi internet without such problems. I dont understand what is the problem. How can i solve this problem?

Options
3 Reply
Re:HP Laptop Windows 10 Connection Problem with Deco E4
2020-06-05 09:51:08

@feyza 

Hi, 
Have you tried to turn off the fast roaming feature on the Deco? If not, you can have a try.
Is the HP laptop connect to the Deco's 2.4G or 5G network?
What's the model number of the wireless adapter on the HP laptop?

Options
2020-06-05 20:22:45

@TP-Link_Deco Yes i turned off fast roaming feature before. And laptop connects the Deco 2.4 G. also i closed before 5 G with Deco App. The model number of wireless adapter on Hp laptop is realtek RTL8723DE 802.11B/G/N PCIe Adapter. 

Options
2020-06-11 11:53:14

@feyza 

Hi,

On the Deco app, when your HP laptop is connected to the Deco, please click on it and click on the settings icon at the top right corner, then turn off the Mesh Technology switch. Then you can check if your HP laptop will work properly.

Options