Archer AC1900 V3 - Random and Intermittent internet dropouts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-02 18:34:23 - last edited 2020-06-03 02:55:15
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ?

For sometime now my VR900 will drop the internet connection or run very slowly needing a reboot - this is happening more and frequently. I am on Vodafone broadband here in the UK, if I put the Vodafone supplied router back all works fine without issue.

The other problem I have is that it takes 3-5 attempts to login into the router.

It is running the latest (well the only firmware on the support page) and I am getting more than a little frustrated as these are supposed to be a very good device.

I have posted on here before without response so am guessing tp-link are more sales than support.

Any how hoping by posting on here it will provide information for others.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AC1900 V3 - Random and Intermittent internet dropouts
2020-06-04 20:25:18

GoKiwi wrote

For sometime now my VR900 will drop the internet connection or run very slowly needing a reboot - this is happening more and frequently. I am on Vodafone broadband here in the UK, if I put the Vodafone supplied router back all works fine without issue.

The other problem I have is that it takes 3-5 attempts to login into the router.

It is running the latest (well the only firmware on the support page) and I am getting more than a little frustrated as these are supposed to be a very good device.

I have posted on here before without response so am guessing tp-link are more sales than support.

Any how hoping by posting on here it will provide information for others.

@GoKiwi - Which browser are you using to access the TP Link router's admin page; if you have any browser add-ons, it is worth disabling them as a test and see if it makes the page more responsive.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 1