laptop asking wifi password everytime and then deny to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-02 22:06:38
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

laptop asks for wifi password again and again, and when i put password,

it says, can't be connected.

and when i press wap button on wifi, my laptop gets connected

Options
4 Reply
Re:laptop asking wifi password everytime and then deny to connect
2020-06-03 02:34:10

@chauhan 

You may refer to the below FAQ to confirm and ensure you typed in the correct Wi-Fi password:

How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N routers (new logo)?

Options
2020-06-04 07:17:39 - last edited 2020-06-05 08:13:39

@chauhan 

Most probaby you are typing the Wi-Fi password wrong. The best would be to login to your router settings and find the Wi-Fi password there or even change it to something more memorable. This article tells you all you need to know..

Options
2020-06-04 10:35:47

@chauhan Its all about network connectivity....because these day we are facing the same issue ,not more than 50 % people are getting good connectivity...moreover one must be aware of  using routers as mush as possible,best regards from 

https://typhoon-tv.com/typhoon-tv-apk-download/

Options
2021-06-30 12:29:54

@chauhan You have to update your WiFi password into windows wireless adapter settings. Might possible you have recently <a href="https://fixotip.com/how-to-change-tp-link-wireless-password/">changed the wifi password</a> in the router but did not in the laptop. Right-click on the WiFi name and go to properties. Uncheck the hidden WiFi password and confirm with the new WiFi password.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1023

Replies: 4