TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (S4)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-05 23:59:52
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.10.5

The coverage of my home is good, but the connections (all of them) drop out.  I have a 60mb/20mb connection.  The 3 pack is connected as routers, one being plugged into my cable modem via ethernet.  Both 2.4 and 5 ghz are enabled.  As I use the internet, from any of the 4 Windows computers using the wifi mesh, the signal strength drops to 0/0.  Webpages are slow to load, downloads are iffy, and installing an HP wireless printer to the Windows 10 workstation is a disaster (yes, I have done the trouble shooting from Windows and HP to resolve it without any luck).  The drops occur every few minutes, then it starts working again.

I replaced a Syslink wireless unit with the S4 to cover the entire house.  The Syslink NEVER dropped like this, ever. 

I have tried making a unit high priority with the android app.  The signal still flakes out.

I have tried to update firmware, and am told it is the current release.

HELP!

Options