I have one TP-Link 450 but its doesnt extend the whole flat - can I add another

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-06 04:34:23
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

In my flat I am using 1 TPLink RE450 and I want to add another as signal is not strong all over the flat and as I continue to work from home I need a stronger signal in the office.

Can I add another RE450 or RE650 to this to extend the signal further.

Please suggest recommended approach

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:I have one TP-Link 450 but its doesnt extend the whole flat - can I add another
2020-06-06 09:36:49

@DaninSG 

We recommend having 1-2 range extenders in one network for better performance. If you have 2 range extenders in the network, please make sure that the range extenders are both connecting to the host router's Wi-Fi network directly. Please set the second extender up the same way as the first one.

If you need more than 2 range extenders, please take TP-Link Deco devices into your consideration. Click here to know more about Deco.

However, if you do need to link two extenders to each other, please choose the same model due to any incompatibility concerns.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 820

Replies: 1