Unable to login to WiFi router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-09 02:15:40 - last edited 2021-11-25 07:26:49
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I am using my TP link router with my cable broadband connection since last 3 years. I never have to login to my router since I logged in for the first time 3 years back. Now I only need my broadband credentials to login to my broadband homepage and connect to the internet. 

Due to some issues I need to login to my router but I forgot the credentials. Can anyone help me how to retrieve the router credentials.

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to login to WiFi router-Solution
2020-06-09 02:36:12 - last edited 2021-11-25 07:26:49

@Susanta_26 

Please refer to the below instructions to log into the web UI of your wireless router:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1931/

However, if you had changed the login credentials 3 years ago and you don't remember it now, you may need to reset the router to its factory defaults in order to log in again.

Happy New Year! Meet Us at CES 2023 | Featuring Wi-Fi 7, EasyMesh, Matter, and a New HomeShield Security
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to login to WiFi router-Solution
2020-06-09 02:36:12 - last edited 2021-11-25 07:26:49

@Susanta_26 

Please refer to the below instructions to log into the web UI of your wireless router:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1931/

However, if you had changed the login credentials 3 years ago and you don't remember it now, you may need to reset the router to its factory defaults in order to log in again.

Happy New Year! Meet Us at CES 2023 | Featuring Wi-Fi 7, EasyMesh, Matter, and a New HomeShield Security
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1293

Replies: 1

Related Articles