What if my mobile phone cannot receive notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP?

What if my mobile phone cannot receive notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP?

2020-06-09 09:31:37 - last edited 2021-12-20 09:29:48

Problem:

Some Android mobile phones cannot receive any notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP running in the background.

Background:

For some Android mobile phones, any non-built-in apps enable Automatic Power Management at default settings, which causes these apps unable to run smoothly in the background.

Solution:

For Android Phones:

1. Go to Settings->Apps->click Apps on Android mobile phones.

2. Choose tpMiFi, then click Power Usage Details.

3. Tap on App Launch and select Run in background. 

4. Click OK and then you would be able to receive the notifications sent by tpMiFi APP running in the background.

For iPhones:

1. Enable Notification for tpMiFi APP on Settings->System->Notification.

2. Then on the tpMiFi APP, on the Tools->About, enable the notification as well, and then you would be able to receive the notifications sent by tpMiFi APP running in the background.

Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.

Options
2 Reply
Re:What if my mobile phone cannot receive notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP?
2022-09-12 09:43:08

Thank you for this nice info as I've fixed the notification issue by following the steps.

https://apkslab.com/
Options
Re:What if my mobile phone cannot receive notifications sent by TP-Link tpMiFi APP?
3 weeks ago
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 6868

Replies: 2