Votes

Onemesh between two routers

Votes

Onemesh between two routers

193 Reply
RE:Onemesh between two routers
2023-03-27 20:36:21
This is a compulsory need I have a to link router archer ax10 before two years and two month ago I have to buy a new router archer ax55 for build a one mesh network but still I do not do this please please I have humble request you will provide me a firmware for ax10
Options
2023-03-30 10:27:17
OneMesh between two or more routers (AX10, AX20, AX23) "Creation between Mesh Wi-Fi routers is currently not supported (coming soon)." - the information at your wbsite. When is this feature scheduled approximately?
Options
2023-04-23 06:39:37
I would love to see this feature comes to existing routers. This is a deal-breaker that two one-mesh routers cannot joint the same mesh network and if I have known it earlier I would switch to other brand.
Options
2023-04-25 14:51:46
It is outrageous that routers so costly don't support connectivity via onemesh. What a shame.
Options
2023-07-03 19:24:00
unexpected this is not available and through ethernet backhaul nonetheless. !?
Options
Re:Onemesh between two routers
2023-07-24 21:13:27

Any news when 2 compatible oneMesh routers could be interconected via oneMesh ?

i have an AX11000 and just bought an AX53 to have an oneMesh connection but i just realised that i can't run them like this ("yet").

Options
2023-07-29 11:16:33

@ftibor 

Dear TP-Link Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the lack of OneMesh compatibility between my TP-Link routers. It has been brought to my attention that the option to use OneMesh with multiple TP-Link routers was first requested a staggering three years ago, and yet, as of today, this feature remains unavailable.

I currently own one TP-Link Archer AXE75 WiFi 6E router and two TP-Link Archer AX55 WiFi 6 routers. With the promise of enhanced performance and seamless mesh networking, I was eager to integrate these routers using OneMesh technology. However, despite numerous firmware updates, the functionality still eludes me.

As a loyal TP-Link customer, I believe that timely and efficient updates are essential to keep up with the ever-evolving demands of modern networking. While I understand that software development can be complex, I find it disheartening that a highly requested feature like OneMesh integration has not yet been implemented.

I rely heavily on my home network for work, entertainment, and daily tasks, and the absence of OneMesh capabilities hampers my overall experience. I have witnessed other brands introducing similar mesh solutions, and it is disheartening that TP-Link, a company I have trusted for years, has not yet provided a satisfactory response to this long-standing request.

I kindly request that you provide a clear and definitive date when OneMesh will finally be supported across multiple TP-Link routers, including the Archer AXE75 and Archer AX55 models that I currently own. Knowing this information would greatly assist me in making decisions about my network setup and potentially exploring alternatives if necessary.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated, as I eagerly await the day when I can harness the full potential of my TP-Link routers through OneMesh integration. I look forward to hearing from you soon with a positive resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Sincerely,

Options
2023-08-22 15:12:06

Please TP-Link implement this!

You have relatively new routers in your lineup which do not appear on the EasyMesh roadmap and also lack this basic feature like the AX73. These gaps in hardware support are extremely frustrating and leading me away from your brand.

Options
2023-09-20 05:35:59

One thing I can wrap my head around.

I have a AX53 as my main router (supports EasyMesh and OneMesh), and just got another VR400 V3 - which is listed as supported.

I can't get the main router to find the 2nd router in OneMesh/EasyMesh both in the admin panel and in the Tether app...

It says it should support OneMesh routers there and its "searching...." but nothing happens.

Should this work?

Options
2023-10-01 17:59:18

@ftibor 
bought a deco router thinking it will be easy like with asus.
wouldnt have bought my tp-link router in the first place, nor would i have bought the deco.
what a complete waste of money.
for shame tp link. for shame.

Options

Voters 42

+ 38 Voters