My archer VR300 AC1200 keeps shuting down and gives me low internet speed and get overheated

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My archer VR300 AC1200 keeps shuting down and gives me low internet speed and get overheated

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-14 14:41:13 - last edited 2020-06-15 10:29:06
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.8.0 v007b.1 Build 180905 Rel.55344n

So basically i've had this router for over a year now but lately things just started to become annoying and it shutdowns almost every 5 min when night time comes or the wifi just becomes so slow that's a real torture for a gamer like me i hope you can find me a solution thank you 

Options
1 Reply
Re:My archer VR300 AC1200 keeps shuting down and gives me low internet speed and get overheated
2020-07-01 02:31:17

@OussamaZeldrone 

Hi, for your issue, please confirm the below information first.

Which line is connected to the router? It is the telephone line or Ethernet cable?

When the issue happens, can you check the lights' status on the router?

If the issue only happens on when you are playing games?

May I know how many wireless devices connect the router when you are playing the games at the same time?

How many devices are connecting the Wi-Fi of the router and playing games at the same time?

Please check if there is the latest firmware version from our official website in your region. https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-vr300/

Then follow the instruction to upgrade the firmware version to the latest one to check if the issue can be solved. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1756/

BTW, may I know the total bandwidth from your internet service provider?

Look forward to your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1203

Replies: 1

Related Articles