LED Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LED Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LED Control
LED Control
2020-06-15 08:45:22

Hi,

New to the community..so Hi to all.

Just purchased the RE300 Set up all fine. Had set LED Control to the same time as Night-Mode.

Last night I could not connect via the Extender.

So, does LED Control turn the unit off?..No LED,s were visible.

It was on this morning after the time, that was set.

I have disabled this function and will see if the same happens tonight.

All Firmware is up-to-date.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Options
3 Reply
Re:LED Control
2020-06-15 08:58:08

@GerryMac 

Generally, the LED control won't affect the extender running and the extender is actually working, you may check again if there is any other setting or change causes this issue.

Options
2020-06-15 09:11:47
Hi, Thanks for the reply..No other settings have been altered. As I,ve said I,ll restore all setting to default and see what happens tonight. The Network was still connected as I was able to connect to my 2GHz..just! Thank You
Options
2020-06-16 06:37:47

@GerryMac Hi..Have just tried to log into extender.I have connected by turning the unit on but when trying to find it through the Tether App its telling me it can't find extender..how odd.

I will set all settings to default.ATM LED Control is set to On at 08.00..OFF at 23.00..I tried to connect to either band but IP Address was un-reachable.

Cheers

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 3

Related Articles