OneMesh - Archer A9 and Archer C80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OneMesh - Archer A9 and Archer C80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:OneMesh - Archer A9 and Archer C80
2021-06-28 08:15:46

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin. Yes, fully power cycles both devices, and bought the C80 up first as you suggest, no change, still disabled and I cant see on the C80 additional OneMesh devices, or on the W8631P I also cant add with the switch still greyed out (disabled). No errors are provided, simply greyed out options. Quite frustrating, I've a number of WPA8631P to enable to allow the home to have acceptable wifi with no dead spots.

Look forward to contact via escaaltion from the engineer, and hopefully a fix. If so, I'll update on here if suitable, to assist others whom the 'test' firmware does not fix the issue.

Options
2021-06-28 09:19:51

@chrispa 

Definitely sure. Please update here once the issue is fixed, thank you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-06-28 11:53:01

Hi All,

My issue was resolved with new 'test' firmware being flashed onto the WPA8631P's and they can now be configured to use OneMesh.

Shame all this is taking test firmware (not public firmware) to resolve. But at least it works now. The files can be found here, and thanks to TP- Link senior engineers for the fix:

https://static.tp-link.com/beta/2021/202106/20210622/wpa8631pv3_210622_beta.zip 

Options
Related Articles