TL-WA850RE imposible to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-15 20:54:27
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a TL-WA850RE and i been trying to configure it, using the wps button but i cant enter to the network it creates with the same password as my wifi original but its looks like its have a different password, i tried to connect to it using the cable but the web never shows the login website, it shows a connection problem, or a help site telling you to download the app, and i also tried to reset it with the special button and i pushed it for more than a minute without any result, the leds never turn off or makes any difference, how can i fix it or it is broken?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE imposible to connect
2020-06-16 08:24:20

@evayuko 

Hello,

Please reset the WA850RE first: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button for 1 second until the LED turns off then on. If not, try to power off the main router, then power off the extender and power it back on and try again.

Please watch the setup video or follow the instruction to configure it.
Setup Videos
How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI

Note:
Please use your home wifi password to configure the 850RE.
We suggest you customize the network name for the extender. You can see it in step 3.

May it help, and have a great day.

Options
Re:TL-WA850RE imposible to connect
2020-06-16 08:35:22 - last edited 2020-06-16 08:41:54

actually this "Please reset the WA850RE first: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button for 1 second until the LED turns off then on. If not, try to power off the main router, then power off the extender and power it back on and try again." worked, i turned off the main router and then i finaly could reset the extender and log in into the configuration web to finaly activate and configure it

but at the end when everything was right, and the password was the same than the origianl wifi i cant connect to it, and when i try to enter the configuration website it only leads me again to the help site saying " Trying to configure the range extender? it looks like you may have run into an issue", and i have to start over .....

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1176

Replies: 2

Related Articles