Deco P9 Drop Outs - Driving me crazy one week in!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-17 15:00:44 - last edited 2020-06-17 15:29:20
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.10.5

Hi @TP-Link Deco 

I bought a setup my P9 Deco package of 3 units last week. I have them in a typical setup with a medium sized house and selected the default setup. Everything seemed fine albeit a few glitches with my Sonos system.. 

Anyway! after little issue I am suffering connection dropouts and slow loading times from one of the slave units especially when trying to view video (youtube) and trying to conduct video calls. I am finding that the connection is fine when on powerline only (as it is quite far away from the base unit) but then for some reason the unit tries to switch back to Mesh wifi and drops the connection becasue of the distance. The system seems to conflict with itself and cause it to drop connection

Please Please Help!!!! This is so frustrating when the marketing material talks about stability!

Thanks

Stephen

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 420

Replies: 0

Related Articles