Cannot access Bandwidth Control and QoS for my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-26 17:38:39
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi! I just recently bought and installed a TP-Link Archer AX3000 router. I enabled the guest network for the visitors to use but I want to reduce the bandwidth. I opened the web mangement page and did not find a bandwidth control. However, I found a QoS tab. I tried opening it but I needed to download the Tether app. After downloading, I found the router/device and proceeded to the HomeCare to access the QoS. I expected to atleast be able to prioritize certain devices and find the QoS Rule List. However, I didn't find anything. It can only prioritize the kind of usage (e.g. gaming, streaming, etc) in general. How do I control the bandwidth of the guest network or atleast some of the internet users? Why can't I access the QoS Rule List and prioritize certain users? (I would also like to ask why I can't access the QoS and Parental Controls without the Tether app.) Hoping for any answers and thank you very much for your time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot access Bandwidth Control and QoS for my router
2020-06-28 07:26:30

@Aigoo8 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community.

Archer AX3000 support QoS configuration on its web UI, and below is the guide to configure it:

How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router

Sorry to say that it no longer supports the Bandwidth Control feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2324

Replies: 1