Tplink power led freeze

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tplink power led freeze

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tplink power led freeze
Tplink power led freeze
2020-06-30 00:46:54 - last edited 2020-06-30 00:53:17
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My archer c60 router just stopped working and when i try to power it, all leds flash then only power button still on (freezing), i have tried hard reset many times but no result plz help

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tplink power led freeze
2020-06-30 07:56:21

@Aymenkc 

Hi,

Do you use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it stops working? 

Could you please shot a short video of the current light status to us. 

What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also? 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-06-30 12:27:59

@Kevin_Z 

yes it work's with the original adapter, it stops  suddenly in bad weather but the router is inside, i never tried to upgrade it  

File:
trim.0F08E8BB-19A3-44F2-853F-CF6D69D8ADEC.MOVDownload
Options
2020-07-01 01:08:46

@Aymenkc 

Hello,

You may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty.
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-07-01 07:09:39

@Kevin_Z 

thank you 😊 

have a nice day

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1045

Replies: 4

Related Articles