Help me setting up usb printer with Archer C8

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-03 00:09:50 - last edited 2020-07-09 09:13:52
Model: Archer C8  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I just bought a new TP-Link router Archer C8 (V4) and wanted to connnect with my usb printer.  The printer firmware was already in my PC (I had been using with old router fine).  Download USB Controller Ultility for my C8 router.  The thing is it doesn't have for V4.  I did a chat with TP-Link and they said I can use V3: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-c8/v3/ .   I can see my printer when open USB Printer Controller  -  then I select printer -  Auto-Connect for printing -  +Set Aotu Connect Printer, I don't see my Brother printer in here.  I only see FAX, Microsoft print to pdf, and Microsoft XPS Documment writer.

The router firmware is up to date.  I can print fine if connect pc directly to printer.  I can also see printer in the router too.

Edit:  nevermind.  After connect printer directly for trying printing.  Then connect printer to router and USB controller can see it know.  Everything is good.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Help me setting up usb printer with Archer C8-Solution
2020-07-09 09:13:44 - last edited 2020-07-09 09:13:52

@hp2020 

Hello, it's glad to hear that you fixed this issue on your own.

Congratulations.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help me setting up usb printer with Archer C8-Solution
2020-07-09 09:13:44 - last edited 2020-07-09 09:13:52

@hp2020 

Hello, it's glad to hear that you fixed this issue on your own.

Congratulations.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 627

Replies: 1