Amazon skill can't find my archer a9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-07 19:22:05
Model: Archer A9  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20200416 rel.72485(5553)

Amazon skill can't find my archer a9.

in the app tether its ok. 

i sign in with my Amazon.com account whit skill tplink router but it is not recognized. 

help me please!!

Options
6 Reply
Re:Amazon skill can't find my archer a9
2020-07-09 06:22:12

@Espia 

Hello, may I know your TP-Link ID, please?

Please ensure you've successfully linked the Archer A9 to your TP-Link account and you can manage it remotely. If not yet, please refer to the below instructions to link it first:

How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely?

May it help.

Options
2020-07-09 14:43:12

hi @Kevin_Z  my TP-Link ID is mi email home.dleal@gmail.com and i can mange it remotely.

Kevin_Z wrote

@Espia 

Please ensure you've successfully linked the Archer A9 to your TP-Link account and you can manage it remotely. If not yet, please refer to the below instructions to link it first:

How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely?

May it help.

Options
2020-07-10 03:25:06

@Espia 

Hello, thanks for the screenshot and details.

As per your description, it seems that there is still an issue between the Amazon Cloud and the TP-Link cloud and that is the reason why your Alexa cannot find the A9.

Please login to the web UI of the A9 and go to WAN/Internet settings, change the DNS servers to a Public DNS like Googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Save the settings and then try to link the TP-Link skill again. Let us know if the issue still exists, thanks.

Options
2020-07-10 18:08:44

@Kevin_Z  

same result

Options
2020-07-11 14:48:58

@Kevin_Z another option?

Options
2020-07-13 05:54:05

@Espia 

Hello,

Our engineer will email you, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.                      

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 738

Replies: 6

Related Articles