Multiple customers without email accounts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-09 13:17:02 - last edited 2020-07-30 08:46:32
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I willl be installing the M9 Plus system into multiple customer addresss who dont have email address`s!   And are not interested with the features.

They do not want to control the system once I have left-

Can only one account name be used for one system?

Can I use my account username and password to set up multiple systems in locations? (Over 20 systems)

If so, is there limits to how many you can have on your account?

If I can use my account details to set un multiple`s, does that mean I am the only person that can change settings and have to be onsite or can the customer make there own username afterwards and lock into the system?

Is there a remote access facility on the system for fault finding away from the systems as an admininstrator? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple customers without email accounts-Solution
2020-07-30 08:46:27 - last edited 2020-07-30 08:46:32

@WiFiOneManBand 

Hello,

You can add different Deco mesh networks on the Deco app with the same account and there is no limitation for the numbers of the nodes you can add.

Currently, one Deco network can be controlled by the owner account and manager account, but the multiple accounts can’t manage a Deco network at the same time. No matter you are using the owner account or manager account, only one user can log into the Deco app at the same time. If you log in while another user is already logged in the Deco app, the new user will kick out the old one.

For more details about the owner account and manager account, please refer to the below:

What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?

Hopefully, that answers your question but let us know if you need more details.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple customers without email accounts-Solution
2020-07-30 08:46:27 - last edited 2020-07-30 08:46:32

@WiFiOneManBand 

Hello,

You can add different Deco mesh networks on the Deco app with the same account and there is no limitation for the numbers of the nodes you can add.

Currently, one Deco network can be controlled by the owner account and manager account, but the multiple accounts can’t manage a Deco network at the same time. No matter you are using the owner account or manager account, only one user can log into the Deco app at the same time. If you log in while another user is already logged in the Deco app, the new user will kick out the old one.

For more details about the owner account and manager account, please refer to the below:

What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?

Hopefully, that answers your question but let us know if you need more details.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 1