Privacy mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Privacy mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Privacy mode
Privacy mode
2020-07-10 16:13:17

When I select privacy mode, will the camera automatically turn back on at some point?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Privacy mode
2020-07-13 05:33:23

@Holdene 

Hello,

May I have the model number of your camera? If it is KC120, we are sorry that it doesn't support the Privacy Mode.

If it is Tapo C200 or C100, it won't turn back on automatically when you switch it to the Privacy Mode until you Exit it.

Thanks.

Options
2020-07-13 15:22:45

@Brook  

it is the kc120 and I put it on privacy mode but the next morning the camera is back on. I just assume that is the camera automatically coming back up on its own? I just wanted to be sure someone else wasn't accessing it. 

Options
2020-07-14 07:17:53

@Holdene 

Hello,

If your camera is a KC120, there is no Privacy Mode but there is a camera power on/off feature, which is quite similar to the Privacy Mode.

For the KC120 camera power on/off, we can set a schedule for it and it will turn on or off at the requested time. Please check it on your Kasa app, you may find Schedule on its main page and ensure there is a schedule.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2234

Replies: 3

Related Articles