Linux Kernel 2.6 Vunerabilities

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-12 01:56:17 - last edited 2020-07-12 01:57:19

Does anyone know which models of TP-Link routers use later than 2.6 Linux Kernel versions to avoid the security vunerabilities that are well known in 2.6 and below?

Thanks,

Steve

Options
2 Reply
Re:Linux Kernel 2.6 Vunerabilities
2020-07-27 10:04:31

@LunchBoxSteve 

Hello,

This info needs to be confirmed with our developers as per each model, so do you have the model number for the device that you are interested in? We may confirm it for you.

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Linux Kernel 2.6 Vunerabilities
2020-07-27 15:33:04
I have a bunch of TP-Link models in use but the one I'm most interested in is my 740N as this one can't be upgraded to DD-WRT easily to ensure it's using a non-vunerable Linux Kernel. Thanks for your reply.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 400

Replies: 2

Related Articles