how do I access my router settings to change internet provider ...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-12 02:09:24
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I SWITCHED INTERNET PROVIDERS NOW I CAN'T ACCESS MY TP OF FIND IT ON WIFI ANY HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED

Options
1 Reply
Re:how do I access my router settings to change internet provider ...
2020-07-20 08:59:22

@Mossy 

Hello, please refer to the below FAQ to do some basic troubleshooting if you cannot access the router web UI:

What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?

Good days.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options